The McCullough Family Story
- Our potatoes are a wholesome product that can be cooked many ways and will pair well with practically anything
- Keeping our land healthy means that we can pass our business to our children and our children's children
- We work hard to provide a safe product for our consumers and an enjoyable working environment for our employees
- Farming in the United States is one of the most challenging yet rewarding jobs that we could choose for ourselves - -We get to feed the world and that feels pretty great!
What we Believe
Why are potatoes healthy?
- Potatoes are a very good source of vitamin B6
- Potatoes are also good sources of potassium, copper, vitamin C, manganese, phosphorous, niacin, dietary fiber and pantothenic acid
- Potatoes contain phytonutrients that have antioxidant actvity
- Potatoes are considered a resistant starch, which means they fill you up fast. Some studies have even shown that they can trigger your body to burn more fat